What We Do
- We create new funding and programs targeting African American and other communities of color and redirect existing funding and programs to those communities.
- We have the capacity to mobilize African American professionals from a variety of professions, including medicine, media, business, government, and clergy.
- Our regional affiliates are guided by and gain their credibility from the established clergy.
- We have the capacity to produce policy and research on a wide range of medical, religious, and legal issues related to HIV/AIDS and African American and other communities of color.
- Through our unique Leadership Mobilization Model (LMM), we deliver technical assistance and capacity building to community- and faith-based organizations and local health departments to empower them to deliver effective services.