30 For 30 Campaign Reports
The 30 For 30 Campaign is dedicated to ensuring that the unique needs of women living with and affected by HIV, including transgender women, are addressed in the national HIV response. NBLCA’s president and CEO, C. Virginia Fields, chairs the campaign’s steering committee. Learn more about the needs of women relating to the epidemic, using the links below.
Reports & Briefing Papers
- HIV Prevention, Care, and Treatment for Women!
- Affordable Care Act Priorities: Opportunities for Addressing the Critical Health Care Needs of Women Living with or at Risk for HIV
- Public Comments on Proposed Revised Medical Criteria for Evaluating HIV Infection and for Evaluating Functional Limitation in Immune Systems Disorder (Docket No. SSA 2007-0082)
- Issue Brief: Immigrant Women & HIV (October 2016)
- Issue Brief: Structural and Personal Violence: Connected Drivers of Women’s HIV Acquisition and Compromisers of Health Outcomes for Women Living with HIV
- Issue Brief: HIV and Young Women & Girls in the US (April 2016)
- Briefing Paper: Integrating HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health Service Provision (January 2016)
- Briefing Paper: Making HIV Prevention Work for Women
- Briefing Paper: Ending HIV-Related Health Care Disparities for Women
- Briefing Paper: Making HIV Care and Treatment Work for Women